Found a bunch of these a couple days ago …. These are some that I can relate to 🙂
You might be a racer if?
- You take your helmet along when you go to buy new eyeglasses or check out cars.
- You refer to the corner down the street from your house as “Turn One.”
- You have car parts in your cubicle at work.
- You thoroughly enjoy showing the tailgater behind how to drive around a highway off-ramp.
- You have racing shops (403-277-6291) programmed on on your speed dialer.
- Your email address refers to your race car rather than to you.
- You save broken car parts as “mementos”.
- You bought a race car before buying a house.
- You bought another race car before buying furniture for the new house.
- You’re looking for a tow vehicle and still haven’t bought furniture!
- After your answer to “What did you do this weekend?” the next question is always: “And you do this for fun? Right?”
- You remember the dates and details of every race you’ve ever been in, but can’t remember your phone number.
- You’re registered for wedding gifts at Pegasus and Racer Wholesale. (or Rallysport.ca)